Important coronavirus update from the Government
From the 4th July the following will apply:
- Two households of any size may meet in any outdoor or indoor setting. This will not be exclusive. For example, one set of grandparents could see their relatives one weekend, and the other set of grandparents the next. 🏘
- Pubs, restaurants and hairdressers to reopen, providing there is social distancing or protective measure are possible 🍻🍴💇♀️
- Hotels, holiday apartments, campsites and caravan parks to open for staycations 🏕 🏨
- Places of worship to reopen for prayer and services, including weddings with a maximum of 30 people present ⛪️ 🕍 🕌 👰
- Reopening of outdoor gyms and playgrounds, cinemas, museums, galleries, theme parks and arcades, as well as libraries and social clubs 📚🎢
- People should remain 2m apart where possible but 1m+ rule to be introduced in line with World Health Organisation guidance ↔️
- “Close proximity” venues such as nightclubs, soft-play areas, indoor gyms, swimming pools, water parks, bowling alleys and spas will need to remain closed for now.
While the infection rate continues to fall, the Prime Minister has been clear that the public must continue to follow social distancing guidelines to keep coronavirus under control.
For more information please go to: https://www.gov.uk/…/pm-announces-easing-of-lockdown-restri…