What I can do

As your MP, I am able to make representations on your behalf to your Housing Association if you have any concerns about your housing situation.

What I cannot do

I am unable to instruct on individual housing case and I am not able to get involved in individual neighbour disputes or disputes with your private landlord.

How long will it take to get a response?

Once I have made representations, it may take a couple of weeks to receive a response, depending on which Housing Association I contact. However, I will be sure to contact you as soon as I receive a response.