Support for Constituents Abroad

Foreign and Commonwealth Office

I have been helping constituents who are stranded abroad to return home. I welcome the Government’s  plan to repatriate British nationals.

If you are a constituent:

  • Email your details to and I will send these to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. I will need your full name, UK address, date of birth, passport number, current location, contact phone number, and details of any medical conditions.
  • Please register with your nearest embassy or consulate
  • Keep monitoring your local FCO Twitter feed for the most up to date information on the ground – @UKinPeru  |  @UKinIndia  |  @UkinNZ  |  @UKinPakistan

If you are a constituent (friend or family member) but the person stranded doesn’t live in Hendon:

Unfortunately Parliamentary protocol prevents me from taking up concerns from other MPs constituents. 

I encourage you to please do the following:

  • Please check who their MP is by entering their UK postcode:
  • Ask them to contact their local MP directly with all the appropriate details. Or if they are unable to, you can do this on their behalf.
  • Advise them to register with their nearest embassy or consulate