Foreign and Commonwealth Office
I have been helping constituents who are stranded abroad to return home. I welcome the Government’s plan to repatriate British nationals.
If you are a constituent:
- Email your details to email@example.com and I will send these to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. I will need your full name, UK address, date of birth, passport number, current location, contact phone number, and details of any medical conditions.
- Please register with your nearest embassy or consulate
- Keep monitoring your local FCO Twitter feed for the most up to date information on the ground – @UKinPeru | @UKinIndia | @UkinNZ | @UKinPakistan
If you are a constituent (friend or family member) but the person stranded doesn’t live in Hendon:
Unfortunately Parliamentary protocol prevents me from taking up concerns from other MPs constituents.
I encourage you to please do the following:
- Please check who their MP is by entering their UK postcode: https://members.parliament.uk/constituencies/
- Ask them to contact their local MP directly with all the appropriate details. Or if they are unable to, you can do this on their behalf.
- Advise them to register with their nearest embassy or consulate